Nile Oil & Gas Services is deeply committed to implementing and respecting the highest standards for Quality, the Health, Safety, and Security of our employees, customers and contractors as well protecting the Environment where we operate.
Health, Safety and Environment
Outstanding business performance requires outstanding HSE performance. This means the protection of the health and safety of our people and of those affected by our business, the Protection of our physical assets and reputation and the protection of the environment.
NILE Oil & Gas’s HSE Policy cascades from our Business Principles, thus:
- We believe all injuries are preventable.
- We provide healthy, safe and secure work environment.
- We make a positive contribution to the protection of the environment.
- We reduce to the minimum practicable any adverse effects of our operations on the environment.
- We go beyond compliance with local regulation to meet or exceed internationally accepted good practice in health, safety
- We recognize that HSE is everyone’s responsibility and that we each have a duty to intervene to prevent unsafe actions and to reinforce good behaviors. Our goal is zero injuries. The safe delivery of projects and operation of facilities is a critical success factor – it is not just the end result that matters, we care about how we get there.
- We aim to be an industry leader in HSE performance.
Implementation We will:
- Ensure that all management decisions reflect our HSE intentions;
- Ensure all employees understand their HSE accountabilities and demonstrate visible HSE leadership;
- Ensure that our HSE management systems reflect best industry practice and are properly resourced, We will continually improve by ensuring that lessons are always learned;
- Provide direction, education, training and supervision to ensure that all employees understand the required behaviors and the consequences of non-compliance. Good HSE performance is essential for career advancement;
- Ensure that our contractors understand their HSE accountabilities and required behaviors, share our aspirations and are aware of the consequences of non-compliance.
- We will learn continually from each other’s experiences;
- Work with our partners to achieve internationally accepted good practice in HSE and learn continually from each other’s experiences;
- Adopt a risk-based approach to the design, construction and operation of facilities across their full life cycle;
- Take account of stakeholder HSE concerns through involving and consulting with employees and their representatives, communities where we operate, government authorities,
- customers and shareholders;
- Continually improve our HSE performance so that work related ill health and incidents are reduced and so that environmental emissions, waste and the use of energy are reduced relative to activity;
- Comply with this Policy and drive HSE improvements by setting expectations and objectives and reviewing, monitoring and auditing performance;
- Publicly report on key HSE objectives and performance, fully o-operate with relevant government agencies and work with the industry to improve HSE practices;
- Regularly review this Policy.
Like for safety, there can be no compromise and no second best when it comes to security. We have implemented a strong security culture that involves all our employees. We constantly monitor all forms of risk in the countries where we operate. We ensure that our people always benefit from the highest level of prevention and protection. Nile Oil & Gas Services implements appropriate security measures, security induction training, emergency response plans, security audits, surprise visits, controls
1st Floor, Al Kaltham Commercial Center, King Fahd Road, Ibn Khaldun,
Al Dammam 32253, Saudi Arabia.
P.O. Box: 66699
Phone: +966 13 825 1551